Español English Deutsch
FB
Rentals of luxury villas at Fuerteventura - Canarias
Beauty treatments and therapies while staying at the villas …
Slim down, anti-stress and relaxation treatments
Home Luxus Villas Prices Availability Programs of beauty Gymnasium/Spa Zone's mape + Info Contact
  • carrusel_villas_1
  • carrusel_villas_6
  • carrusel_villas_2
  • carrusel_villas_3
  • carrusel_villas_4
  • carrusel_villas_5
carrusel_villas_11 carrusel_villas_62 carrusel_villas_23 carrusel_villas_34 carrusel_villas_45 carrusel_villas_56

FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
  • CLEANING OF THE VILLA EACH 3th DAY
  • TOWELS AND SHETS EVERY 3th DAY
  • SWIMMINGPOOL CLEANING ONCE A WEEK

BOOK NOW

The reservation system are the follows: send an e-mail with your request and confirming the reservation, you must pay in advance 30% of the amount to pay, and 48 hours before your arrival to the town, paid the remaining 70%.Thank you very much.

PRICES ARE SEASONAL
Prices are per night 2 persons 3 persons 4 persons 5 persons 6 persons
  200 € 210 € 220 € 235 € 250 €
Consult exact price here: http://www.homelidays.es/corralejo/casa-villa-341011es1.htm#AnchorDispo


THE COMPLEX CONSISTS OF A SOCIAL CLUB WITH RESTAURANT, THE BREAKFAST BUFFET ARE SELF SERVICE STYLE
ALSO FIND A MAGNIFICENT SPA AND GYM AS WELL, WITH BEAUTY PROGRAMS OF
ELENA AGUILAR

Bahíazul, C/ Pardelas nº 7
Urbanización Parque Natural - 35660 Corralejo – Fuerteventura, Islas Canarias
Phones: 689 816 104 /91 770 26 32
- email info@elena-aguilar.com
Web Design by Laura Zisman